Personalized Customize Medical Alert ID Awareness Bracelet 5.5-8.5 inches ,Free Engraving
PRODUCT TYPE: Bracelet
You Save: $32.95 (50%)
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
- Metal: 316L stainless steel, Bracelet length: 5.5 inches-8.5 inches, All Orders Are Free Laser-engraved and SHIPPED IN 2 BUSINESS DAY.
- Medical Alert ID Bracelets tell First Responders how best to care for you in the event of an emergency.
- Great diabetic bracelet, allergy bracelet, and medical bracelet for heart disease, epilepsy, autism, diabetes, and more.
- Adjustable to fit children, kids, and adults, making a great medical ID bracelet or emergency ID bracelet.
- Easily provide your custom engraving and bracelet length by selecting the CUSTOMIZE NOW button to the right,We recommended your important information to engrave back side. This is for privacy concerns and the front side gets a lot of wear compared to back.
Custom engraved medical ID bracelet comes with custom engraving. The engraving is done in a BLACK font that is warrantied for life**. Being able to read your medical identification is extremely important. Black engraving makes a big difference when it comes to being legible and making it easy to read in times of an emergency. The backside of the medical ID bracelet is brushed steel to help increase the contrast and further improve the custom engraving.
This medical ID bracelet has large Stainless steel-Links or Leather rope. ID plate is medium in size and is designed for Adults and children. May not be suitable for women and teens that want a small medical bracelet. Though at the same time, Stainless steel Link and Leather rope are a very popular style for women.
HOW TO CHOOSE RIGHT SIZE FOR YOUR MEDICAL ID BRACELET
Measure smallest part of wrist fairly snug. This is the size you need to order. Your item will arrive specific for that wrist with some extra room and spare links to be added if needed. Medical ID bracelet can be resized locally if needed as well
MEDICAL ID BRACELET CUSTOM ENGRAVING TIPS
Keep your custom engraving short and sweet. Listing allergies last prevents confusion with medication or conditions. It is recommended to engrave back side only. This is for privacy concerns and the front side gets a lot of wear compared to back.
COUMADIN / WARFARIN
ICE: TOM G xxx.xxx.xxxx
INSULIN, COUMADIN / WARFARIN
ICE: TOM G xxx.xxx.xxxx